Thursday 18 June 2015

Just A Touch!


Just a touch!
When the music goes off,
While the doors are shut off.
Seeming lonely,
Without your one and only.
Looking very far,
And thinking your love is afar.
Don't ignore the crush;
All you need is just a touch.

Moving pathetically around, 
Though, the feelings are profound. 
Fighting it daily with many thoughts; 
Feeling it like the pain of droughts, 
Doubting less; And also feeling hopeless. 
Worry less; 
keep the crush 
All you need is just a touch.

Love comes in many ways, 
But, it has its own unique ways. 
Many seeks for its touch 
Only few get the truest crush 
We all wished to have a partner 
The one that has a good manner 
But the truth remains the same; 
We all enjoy this love game

Even silvers now glitters, 
So be careful while you filters. 
Mummy says-choose the best, 
I replied-That's my crest. 
Daddy reprimands-you're not serious, 
I thought-this man is furious. 
Friends advised-use your brain! 
Of course, I'm still sane.

I have someone on my mind;
She's been so kind. 
It could be you, 
Hmm-that's just a clue! 
But this is a fork in the road; 
That's why I must not jump like a toad. 
To be candor, my heart craves for just a touch, 
One that will sensitize my crush. 

I look forward to your touch, 
Sure, I won't rush.
I know that one day, 
It could even be today.
That my dream will come true,
Beside me will now be you. 
If you as well have the crush on me, 
Open up, don’t be mean! 

Smile! Smile!! Smile!!!
Till I cross your path again, remember to make a difference...#Rawfactsnotes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment