Wednesday 23 May 2012


SAY AND BELIEVE IT(SABI)
Say and believe it....SABIWhy Should I be fearful of those that are more 
fearful of me? When my Father says in Lk 10v19 that” Behold, I give to you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the authority of the enemy. And nothing shall by any means hurt you”. And He also says in Psalm 34v19 that” Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but Jehovah delivers him out of them all. That is why GOD still confirmed that to me in Isa 41v10 that” So do not fear, for I am with you; Do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand
. Because He had already said in  Jh 16v33 thatI have spoken these things to you so that you might have peace in Me. In the world you shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer. I have overcome the world. Moreover, He says in Isaiah 43v2 thatWhen you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned; nor shall the flame kindle on you.  This is how He thought me to Pray in Matt 6v9-13 But when you pray, do not babble vain words, as the nations. For they think that in their much speaking they shall be heard. Therefore do not be like them; for your Father knows what things you have need of, before you ask Him. Therefore pray in this way: Our Father, who is in Heaven, Hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven, Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our debts as we also forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil. For yours is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen. SAY AND BELIEVE IT(SABI).


1 comment: