Monday 15 October 2012

I'M FOR HIS PLEASURE.


I’M FOR YOUR PLEASURE.
Before I call,
He picks,
Before I speak,
He clicks.
He promised to never fail me,
Even if a friend betrays me.
Many thoughts on my mind,
Seems no one is around.

I look at my left
All I can see is my debt.
I look at my right
All I can feel is my plight
I look at my front,
All I see before me was an unknown font
I look at my back,
The only thing I can see clearly was my crack
Why all this-I yell.
Do I have to go through this hell?

An unknown man appeared before me
To me,
I thought He’s the devil
That causes the evil.
He speaks to me silently
But I replied Him violently
Many questions to ask
When I’m yet to complete me task
Many things has occupied my time
Things that leads to crime

The race of Life was my priority
When it was supposed to be obscurity
I had lost my health
While seeking for wealth
It all tarry
And I’m weary
I left my where I’m to function
Running up and down for position.

The man walks up to me
Do you know me?
He asked.
No, I replied.
The prince of this world has blinded their eyes;
Lest they see.
Quickly I realized the man was my maker
And not a mocker.

Lord, I surrender all
So that I don’t fall
I was made for your pleasure
Not for pressure.
Heal me, save me
Bless me, protect me.
Amen.
I Babatunde Oluwaseun Owolabi is for God’s pleasure, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment